Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Close to My Heart

I have been a Close To My Heart consultant since this past winter. It has been a very great experience for me and a big part of my inspiration to start a blog...even if it took 4 months to really start it!
This post is dedicated to Janelle, my very inspirational, creative, trusted friend and partner for "our" CTMH business. We began our venture with big dreams of sharing our same passion for creating anything pretty out of paper with as many people as possible. We got to work right away and by January we had our very first Card Club. Shortly after we had began I got the news that we would be relocating to another area of AB. for my hubby's career. Janelle stepped up and has been creating, coaching, hosting, and more basically on her own for the last few months while I have been settling my family into our new abode, 3 hours away. I miss you very much Janelle, and today only validified it even more after you and the fam. left from our visit-What will I do without you two doors down?

1 comment:

Janelle said...

AWWWW, well you know that I totally feel the same - sniff sniff....We will totally make all of this work and it will be wonderful! Thanks so much.