Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Rogie's altered chipboard heart...

Bella's "Heartthrob" card and layout...

Carter's blue, green and orange card and layout...

Love Day is just around the corner! This year has been really fun preparing for the special day. My daughter Bella is in kindergarden and through all her years watching Mommy crafting she has definately picked up an interest. She is making everyone in her class a special bookmark full of hearts, hearts, hearts! I'll be sure to post a pic. when she finishes this big job off. I love how she has also picked up on the fact that crafting can be a very good way of doing something special for someone else...and that just feels good :)
I made completely different layouts for Bella and Carter this year hoping to relect their very own personalities. Carter is full of energy and excitement and his most fav. thing right now is Mario Bros. on Wii. I used bright blue, green, and orange for his layout and card to try and reflect this the best I could. Bella is a princess! Her fav. flower is a rose and anything pink and beautiful she is more than happy to put in her room. I used the "Heartthrob" CTMH stamp set and the "Raspberry Tart" SU paper collection for her. Now I only hope I can remember to snap a good pic. of each of them on 2.14.10!
The other pics are of an altered chipboard heart that I did for My Valentine, My hubby Rogie. I covered it in paper and used rub on's and some more chipboard to decorate it. Something different than another card :)
Hope you enjoy and maybe even get some inspiration for your Valentine's Day projects :)
Cindy
-xoxo

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Wow, Cindy - AWESOME!!!!! You are so talented. Great post.