Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cards

Well...I have been searching and searching for all my images of things I've created since the move and finally found a few. They happen to be some of my favorites to date. One thing though....they're not made with CTMH supplies, OUCH!


The first one was made for a friends b-day. I wanted to try a tissue paper technique that I found but couldn't find my tissue paper anywhere(due to the moving situation), so I decided to use a piece of toilet paper. I stamped my images, scrunched it and then adhered it to a piece of white card stock. It gave the card a softer textured result compared to what the tissue paper what have done I thought. I also used my handy cuddlebug to give some scrolled texture in the background. The next card I made for my BFF who's expecting. I bought the stamp from Michaels along time ago because it was too cute but haven't been able to use until now. The inside of the card reads "You Grow Girl" and I gave it to my BFF at her twenty week point right after her ultrasound just because I love her!

No comments: